Shown below the extract of art.7 of Dlgs 196/2003, to remind to the customer that he can exercise these rights towards who use them:
- the customer has the right to be aware of the existence of his personal information, even if not yet recorded, and communication in an intelligible form;
- he has the right to obtain the source of the personal data, and also the purposes and the methods of the processing;
- to obtain the indication of the logic applied to the processing, in case of a computerized use of the information;
- to obtain the update and the ratification - if interested, the integration of its personal details;
- to obtain the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or the block of data that have been processed unlawfully;
- to obtain the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or the block of those data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- to obtain the certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom the data were communicated or transmitted, except for the case in which the operation is impossible or involves a manifestly excessive effort compared with the right meant to be preserved;
- he has the right to object, in whole or in part, due to legitimate reasons, against the collection and use of its personal data, even if related to the purpose of the collection;
- he has the right to object, in whole or in part, to the use of the personal data for the purpose of mailing advertising material, direct sales, marketing researches or commercial communications.
To exercise these rights the customer can address to the responsible of the processing of personal information, Edi Chirumbolo, to the address already indicated in the precontractual information.
Via Carlo Ravizza 4